Community Living Sarnia-Lambton
African Lion Safari and Butterfly Conservatory
Dates: Thursday, July 20, 2023
Time: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Cost: $120 / person
Cost covers transportation and admission to venues only.
Meals are not included, but feel free to bring a picnic lunch.
Lunch time will be provided.
- Registration for all 3 bus trips is on a first-come, first-served basis. Your seat will be reserved only with payment for the trip. Anyone requiring support should provide their own.
- There will be no meals provided. Please bring money to purchase a lunch or a bagged lunch from home. PLEASE do not pack any food containing nuts or traces of nuts.
- The coach bus for all 3 trips is equipped with air conditioning and washrooms.
- If you require a wheelchair, please let us know if you cannot get on/off the bus. If you can, please bring a foldable wheelchair that can be stored.
- Everyone will be screened prior to boarding the bus. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of illness. Refunds only issued in case of illness on the day of the trip.
Sign-up at the Community Living office at 551 Exmouth Street, Sarnia.
If you have questions, call Sandra Kameka at 519-332-0560